Procedure to connect My SQL database Using Heidi SQL Tool
- Download Heidi SQL tool from here.
- after downloading install the Heidi SQL tool by double clicking on it.
- click on next button.
4. Accept the license agreement and click on next button.
5. click on next button.
6. click on next button.
7. click on next button.
8. click on install button.
9. click on finish button.
10. then launch the Heidi SQL, click on new option, to create a new session.
11. then provide the details below in specific fields as shown
- Network type as : My SQL (TCP/IP), because we are connecting my sql server.
- Host name/IP as: 127.0.0.1
- Default user as : root
- Password as : ********** (note: My SQL Server Password)
- Port number as: 3306 (note: the default port number value for My SQL Server)
12. after that click on open button, to connect to the My SQL server database using Heidi SQL tool.
i hope you guys understand how to connect My SQL server database using Heidi SQL tool. If you like this article, feel free to share with others. If you’ve got anything to say or discuss with me just leave a comment below.